Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The First Post







Well her I am blogging. I intend to use this blog for sneak peaks for clients, special promotions and a few personal entries as well. To start it off I'm showing something a few of you have been waiting for for months ...................








any guesses????








The Mullet has been REMOVED!!








For those of you unsure of what I'm talking about my 22 month old daughter has been growing a full on mullet for the last year! I have hesitated to cut it because I was so excited that she actually was growing hair even if it was only on the back of her head.




Today was the day. And yes I have before and after pics for proof.







BEFORE




















and AFTER









1 comment:

Meri said...

Are we going to have a good-bye mullet party? I am so happy you are joining the blogging world!