Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Busy Season Has Arrived!!



The week started off with the 2 newborn sessions from my previous post. Thursday little "J" along with mom and dad met me in Mckinney for his 3rd session with me. Is he not the cutest thing ever with the polka dot tie?? Friday morning I met the most beautiful twin girls below who were absolutely on their best behavior.



Friday evening blue eyed Miss "R" came to play with mom and dad before they headed to a baseball game.


And last but not least we took Faith's 1 year pictures Saturday morning! Yeah, we had some Ike winds and rain, but the lighting was perfect.
In the last 10 days I have had 6 sessions, my daughters 1st day of preschool, and celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday and my husbands 34th just last night. 4 of the 6 sessions are already on line and the last 2 are in the works. Please bear with me!!


























No comments: