Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Love This Girl!












I know, you would think that getting pictures of my own kids would be a walk in the park, but not so much!! For Addison's first birthday session I had a million and one different poses, locations and outfits in mind and of course expected to get them all:) The ones above were taken in 2 different sessions and after the last picture of her on the box she face planted into the weeds and had stickers all over her. So......last night I attempted session #3 with my 4 year old and hubby in tow to catch her from falling off of props! I packed my car with cute matching outfits for the girls and blew up 8 or so helium balloons only for them to fly away before I took the first shot. Addison refused anything on her head and Brenly hated her clothes and gave me squinty face smiles or bug eye drama face. Needless to say I came home with nothing. So, for the 5 cute ones above trust me there are hundreds of throw aways!!








No comments: